October 5th, 2020 COVID-19 Update

posted by on Oct 15, 2020

We promise to keep our community updated throughout the year of our preparations for operating camp in a COVID-19 world. Keep an eye on our blog and website for the most recent updates.

One of our first precautionary steps includes facility upgrades such as more handwashing stations, automatic water bottle fillers, and air conditioning upgrades, as well as more shade structures with misting systems, lights, and fans to facilitate more comfortable outdoor programming. These upgrades will serve as welcome additions long after the pandemic has passed. Rest assured that we will continue to improve our facilities and programs and keep you informed throughout this year.

We are not holding our breath for a vaccine but are relying on access to rapid testing and hopefully better treatments.

Finally, to be sensitive to your needs during these challenging times, any tuition paid is fully refundable if you choose to withdraw your camper by March 1, 2021.